Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I remember....


Wow, how long has it been since my last post? Sorry if you've been lurking around here during a bored moment and didn't find anything to occupy your mind. In the meantime, I've been doing stuff like...working (mmm) and playing music (ahhhh). In fact, I played my first gig with Failed Rockets, we had a blast! Even more as were supporting Falling Boy, Dreamer and Leopard Leg!! I'm just posting this one quickly, I had a dream that Failed Rockets could be a reincarnation of The Orchids (pictured). I mean, we don't really do vocal harmonies (yet) but I reckon I look like the middle one. The Orchids were three 14 to 16 year old girls from Coventry, they released a handful of singles in the early to mid sixties.

The Orchids - don't make me mad


And I'm obsessed with the following song. Does that make me gay?

Jackie DeShannon - I remember the boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home